Corruption in the DNC

Donna Brazil served as the interim chair of the DNC after Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was tossed out on her ear.  She recently wrote a piece for Politico wherein she revealed how Hillary Clinton’s machine seized control of DNC finances long before she had even received the Democratic Nomination.

Brazil wrote:

“Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books.  Obama left the party $24 million in debt —$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly.  Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016.  Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

“The [Hillary] campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house.  Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign.  But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

“Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund —that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement —$320,000— and $33,400 to the DNC.  The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that.  Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Right around the time of the convention, the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races.  A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild “the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win.  That’s what will happen.”

“Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August.  When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady.

“When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

“The agreement —signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias— specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised.  Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff.  The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

“I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn.  Well, here was the answer.”

Full article here

My entire point in re-printing the foregoing is this: given that the Clinton’s seized control of the DNC financing mechanism as early as 2015, there is NO WAY that Hillary Clinton was unaware of the $10 million paid to Fusion GPS for the Trump Dossier.  I should also note the skill set of “money laundering” that becomes evident in Brazil’s revelations; we now understand the entire purpose of the Clinton Foundation.

This entry was posted in Justice, Society, Truth. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Corruption in the DNC

1. Kid says:

Makes me that much more glad the beast lost, if that’s even possible.
    No surprises on the theft. The clinton’s are expert thieves and gansters.

• Mustang says:
      The Clinton Cartel may not have violated any state or federal laws, but then we wouldn’t know that until someone conducts a thorough investigation. Apparently there is no law against unethical behavior, though. I do have to say that I am astounded that Donna Brazil continues to affiliate with the Democratic Party.

Liked by 1 person

2. Imyourhuckleberry says:
    Now, if we can just find a way to convince the 60+ million brainwashed or mentally challenged Americans and illegal immigrants that voted for her. The illegal immigrant vote is the easiest to understand, simple. The American Never-Trump-ers, however, are so totally blinded and closed minded and have been held mentally hostage by the corrupt DNC and Clinton Crime Syndicate, to the point I am 100% convinced they are all suffering from some form of Stockholm Syndrome. It’s a dangerous Cult that agrees with, and vehemently defends anything anyone from the DNC does. Who, in their right mind, would defend open borders? Higher taxes? Call a murderous illegal immigrant a “dreamer”? Call you racist for simply disagreeing with anyone black, no matter how stupid they are. When an American hero like General Kelly rightly describes Frederica Wilson, sorry Congresswoman Frederica WIlson (way to go Florida) as an “empty barrel” and he is IMMEDIATELY labeled racist, how would you describe the folks throwing the stones? Rational? Competent? Sane? Give one of them a bowl of their favorite ice cream, two bites in explain that the ice cream was from Donald J. Trump, they’d immediately throw the bowl to the ground and stick the spoon down their throat to regurgitate the poison they’d be CERTAIN was in it. God help us.

ps…as a side note, that’s “God” not Allahu Akbar. “Let’s not be too quick to judge a whole race for saying God is great”. First, Islam is not a race, it’s a religion. Second Allahu Akbar originally translates as “God is Greater than our enemy”. Meaning THEIR God, not the God that loved the world so much He sent His only son to die on a cross for our sins so we may be saved. Their God is the one telling them to declare jihad on the infidels and kill them all. So go ahead CNN, MSNBC, etc. keep on defending that one. As Doc Holiday said, “you’re a daisy if you do”.

Liked by 1 person

• Kid says:

There are people who no doubt profit when the dems are in power. Then you have people like my 40 yr old neice who is liberal and thinks obama was the greatest thing to hit America. She and olthers like her only listen to what obama said, but are not smart enough to reconcile what was said to what actually happened. The media is not trying to help these people of course either.

Liked by 1 person

• Jersey Jack says:

Most excellent reply, opinion and translation of that militaristic slogan too.

While they’re shouting their battle cry and call to arms…our weenie Progressive demand that our bravest paratroopers battle cry today might go like this……
      While jumping from the transport airplane they would be forced to shout Jerome in Spanish.

3. I have no doubts about any of this. The Clintons are dirty, and, of course, everything they touch gets soiled. — encrusted, really.

It only stands to reason that HRC knew all about the “finances” related to Fusion GPS.

I don’t expect the Clintons ever to face justice, do you?

BTW, yesterday I read in the WaPo some details about the Obama Foundation. Another money-laundering scheme, I think. I can’t prove it, however.

Liked by 1 person

• Mustang says:
      I am pretty sure that the mastermind behind all these “foundations” is George Soros. Foundations appear to be the perfect engine for money laundering. But, since I don’t hear much clamoring in the Congress for a special prosecutor, you’re probably right to say that the Clinton machine will escape serious inquiry.

4. geeez2014 says:

I HAVEN’T HEARD ANOTHER THING ON THIS BUT ADMIT I HAVEN’T WATCHED MUCH NEWS TODAY. AM HOPING SO MUCH THAT PEOPLE HEAR OF THIS. But…………..Hillary’s probably killed folks, and nobody heard, so……….
    I have heard Cons saying they’ve known Brazile for years and that she’s very respectable and honest….I don’t doubt for a second what she’s saying. And the Sanders fans are finally seeing that ol’ Bernie was right about being sandbagged by Hillary/DNC, too.
    I guess the “C” in DNC does stand for CLINTON.

• Mustang says:
      I admire Brazil for revealing what the Clinton machine was up to, and I have no doubt that she is writing honestly. Brazil does have some credibility issues, however. She funneled CNN’s questions to Clinton in advance of one of the debates, and that is hardly honest … and she told an outright lie about the DNC’s effort to deny Sanders an equal opportunity to compete for the Democratic nomination. Her recent revelation does admit to that lie, but she still said it.

My take is this: as DNC Chair, Schultz was happy to become a lap-dog for the Clintons; she completely detached herself from her responsibilities and handed the DNC over to the Clinton machine. Thus, I think Schultz was being honest when, in response to questions about DNC funding of the Trump Dossier, she replied that she didn’t know anything about it. Of course, she didn’t … because by then, the Clintons were running the show. Then suddenly, Schultz is out of the picture due to the Imran Awan affair and Brazil steps in as interim chair. This was a complete setup by the Clintons. My theory is that the Clintons knew bad press was in the offing … and who better to take the fall than Donna Brazil (who never impressed me as very bright during talking-head debates), a black woman. It is, in my view, further evidence that America’s Democrats today are every bit as racist as they were in the 1920s.

5. geeez2014 says:

AOW, the WaPo apparently wrote that the Tax Bill does NOT make it difficult for middle class tax payers…totally going against the ridiculous Dem mantra lately…THAT is surprising!!!

6. Jersey Jack says:

Sigh….I don’t understand these humans, but they interest me.

7. Julie Alcorn says:
    Check out Ben Shapiro’s podcast on this topic. The Clinton’s and Obama’s greedy corruption has backfired and led to an unofficial Bernie Sanders victory. 2020 will be an interesting election, and if Bernie runs and wins…God help us!

Liked by 1 person

• Mustang says:

I’m trying to decide who would be worse: Bernie (I like capitalism except for anyone other than me) Sanders or Joe (One Cell) Biden.